Friday, July 20, 2012

Bow In My Presence!

I have an alter ego.  Everyone should have an alter ego.  Mine is Sheba, Queen of the Desert.  I barely remember when or how she was born, but there you have it. 


This is a polish Sheba would love.


Wet N Wild Bow in My Presence over Sally Hansen Color Quick Pen in Turquoise Chrome
The Wet N Wild Be Jeweled collection (like the China Glaze Prismatics collection, a near dead dupe) is lovely to look at in the bottle, but frankly, not that impressive on the nail.  I thought the look above was pretty, but knock your socks off, you know?  If you DO like this collection, you should know that most Sally Beauty stores are currently clearing the China Glaze Prismatics collection for rock-bottom prices.  Check it out!

1 comment:

Comments including links to personal blogs will most likely be considered link-spamming and will not be approved.



Not approving comments makes me feel mean. Please don't make me do it.